Forms, Documents & Ordinances
Forms and Documents
- Permit Application
- Request for Plan Check
- Food Service Permit Application
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)
- Pipe Bursting Approval Form
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Cutsheet Instructions
- Blank Cutsheet
- Digital Submittal Guidelines
- Lateral Installation Guide
- USD Standard Notes (Rev. 5/2019) (Show on Civil/Utility Plans, along with applicable Standard Details)
- 2017 Standard Specifications (Effective July 3, 2017)
- 2017 Standard Details (PNG files in a ZIP file)
Sewer Service Charge Ordinance: Ordinance 31.40
An ordinance providing for the establishment of sewer service charges for Fiscal Years 2021 through 2025. Effective date July 1, 2020.
Plan Review/Permitting Ordinance: Ordinance 34.08
An ordinance for plan review, construction permits, inspection of sewerage installation and collection of fees. Effective date August 8, 2019.
Capacity Fees Ordinance: Ordinance 35.22
An ordinance providing for the collection of capacity charges for connection to the main sewers of USD. Effective through July 31, 2021.
Capacity Fees Ordinance: Ordinance 35.23
An ordinance providing for the collection of capacity charges for connection to the main sewers of USD. Effective date August 1, 2021.
Sewer Use Ordinance: Ordinance 36.04:
This ordinance sets forth uniform requirements for users of the Publicly Owned Treatment Works of Union Sanitary District and enables the Agency to comply with all applicable State and Federal laws, including the Clean Water Act (33 United States Code § 1251 et seq.) and the General Pretreatment Regulations (40 Code of Federal Regulations Part 403) the water quality requirements set by the Regional Water Quality Control Board and/or the State of California Water Resource Control Board. Effective September 12, 2019.
Fats, Oils and Grease Ordinance: Ordinance 38
An ordinance to aid in controlling the introduction and accumulation of fats, oils, and grease into the Union Sanitary District sewer collection and treatment system, thereby reducing the potential for sanitary sewer overflows. Effective August 23, 2004.
Accepted for payment of permits and fees.
If your browser does not allow you to fill out these forms, follow these instructions:
1. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader and install on your computer
2. Download the desired USD PDF form and save to your computer
3. Open the USD PDF form using Acrobat Reader
4. Complete form and save to your computer
5. Sign your form in one of these ways:
a. Use the Adobe Acrobat Reader “Fill and Sign” tool to type in your signature, or
b. Print out the form, manually sign, scan, and save to your computer
6. Attach to an email and send to email@example.com