Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
A site plan submittal is required when applying for a permit involving an ADU.
Upon payment of all fees and evidence of a city building permit, a sewer permit may be issued to the party contracted to do the underground construction.
After obtaining a permit, call 24 hours before beginning sewer construction to schedule an inspection.
Permit Fees and Deposit:
|- Property Line to Building||$150.00|
|- Main to Property Line (unless previously existing/inspected)||$150.00|
|Deposit (refundable after acceptance)||$500.00|
|Total Fees and Deposit:||$850.00|
If your browser does not allow you to fill out these forms, follow these instructions:
1. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader and install on your computer
2. Download the desired USD PDF form and save to your computer
3. Open the USD PDF form using Acrobat Reader
4. Complete form and save to your computer
5. Sign your form in one of these ways:
a. Use the Adobe Acrobat Reader “Fill and Sign” tool to type in your signature, or
b. Print out the form, manually sign, scan, and save to your computer
6. Attach to an email and send to email@example.com